GRILLED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 15 Minutes | Ready In: 25 Minutes | Servings: 4
- 1 pound 4EARTH FARMS Brussels Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat grill.
2. Place Brussels Sprouts into a large, microwave safe mixing bowl and heat on high for three minutes.
3. Add the olive oil, garlic, mustard, paprika, and salt and toss to combine. Let cool.
4. Skewer 4 to 5 Brussels Sprouts onto each metal skewer with the ends facing the same direction, leaving at least 1/2-inch in between each sprout.
5. Grill. Cover and cook for five minutes, turn skewers over and continue to cook for another five minutes.
6. Serve as is, or for more flavor, remove the sprouts from the skewers and return them to the original mixing bowl with any remaining oil and garlic mixture before serving.
Recipe courtesy www.foodnetwork.com