Chicken Stir Fry with Sugar Snap Peas
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 35 Minutes | Ready In: 45 Minutes | Servings: 3
- 1 bag 4EARTH FARMS Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast strips
- 3 cups cut-up vegetables (broccoli, mushrooms, carrots, pepper strips, green onions and sliced cocktail tomatoes for color)
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
1. Preheat oiled wok or skillet.
2. Add chicken and stir-fry until browned. Remove chicken.
3. Add sugar snap peas, vegetables, ginger and garlic and stir-fry until tender-crisp. Add broth mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
4. Return chicken to skillet and heat through. Serve over rice.