ROASTED 4EARTH FARMS
BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH PROSCIUTTO
Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 1 Hour | Ready In: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes | Servings: 4
- 1 pound 4EARTH FARMS Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bulb garlic
- 1/3 cup diced prosciutto
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Slice off the top of garlic bulb so tops of cloves are exposed; place garlic bulb in an oven-safe ramekin. Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil over garlic bulb. Cover ramekin with aluminum foil.
3. Bake garlic bulb in preheated oven until cloves are soft and browned, about 30-45 minutes. Set aside to cool.
4. Place Brussels sprouts, prosciutto, and cranberries in a 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour in 3 tablespoons olive oil, chicken broth, and balsamic vinegar; toss to coat. Season with salt and black pepper.
5. Squeeze the softened garlic cloves into a small bowl and mash slightly. Add mashed garlic to the Brussets sprouts mixture; mix well.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until sprouts are browned, about 30 minutes.