4EARTH FARMS CREAMY
PARMESAN BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Cook Time: 75 Minutes | Ready In: 95 Minutes | Servings: 8
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups sliced 4EARTH FARMS Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
1. Preheat an oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Generously grease a 9x9-inch baking dish with butter.
2. Spread the sliced Brussels Sprouts out into the prepared dish in an even layer. In a bowl, whisk together the cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and black pepper until thoroughly combined; pour the cream mixture over the Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle the top with nutmeg.
3. Cover the dish with foil, and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
4. Remove foil, and bake uncovered for about 15 more minutes, or until the top has browned.