4EARTH FARMS GREEN BEANS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 10 Minutes | Ready In: 20 Minutes | Servings: 4
- 1 12 ounce bag 4EARTH FARMS Green Beans
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped oregano
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
1. Prepare green beans by washing, trimming ends, and cutting to desired size.
2. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a rapid boil. Add green beans to pot, cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender but still crisp. Drain beans and place in serving dish.
3. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add garlic to oil in skillet, let cook for 30 seconds, then remove pan from heat. Stir in olives, vinegar, tomatoes and oregano.
4. Toss mixture in with green beans until coated evenly. Sprinkle feta cheese over top of beans. Add salt and pepper to taste, then serve.