Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes | Ready In: 1 Hour 45 Minutes
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, beat together the sugar and oil. Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla.
3. Blend this mixture into the flour mixture, alternately with the sour cream; stir just to combine.
4. Fold in the zucchini and nuts; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Pour batter into prepared pans.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 80 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.