Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Ready In: 35 Minutes | Servings: 6
- 1/2 cup minced white onion
- 3 ripe 4EARTH FARMS Organic Avocados, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile (seeds and ribs removed), minced
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh, cilantro
- 2 to 3 tabelspoons fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt
- Tortilla Chips, for serving
1. Place onion in a small bowl. Add enough cold water to cover. Let soak 20 minutes; drain.
2. In a bowl, combine avocados, onion, jalapeno, tomato, cilantro, and lime juice. Season with salt, and mix to combine, mashing slightly. Serve with tortilla chips.