Green Bean Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Ready In: 20 Minutes | Servings: 6
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1 12oz bag 4EARTH FARMS Organic Green Beans
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup almond slices, toasted
1. Boil a large pot of water. Add 1 tabelspoon salt to the green beans and cook until very tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and run under water to cool.
2. Rub the beans vigorously between your hands to break them in half lengthwise. Transfer to a bowl.
3. Whisk together the mustard, vinegar, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Drizzle over the green beans.
4. Sprinkle with the toasted almonds and serve.
Courtesy of www.realsimple.com